The basic concepts of the structure, dynamics, electrochemistry, interfacial and thermodynamic properties are detailed and relevant experimental methods described. Such fundamental concepts are essential for an in-depth understanding of the physicochemical properties of molten salts in general, including metal-molten salts, glass forming and low temperature melts.
Most Downloaded Articles
Experimental methods for investigating structural, dynamical, electrochemical thermodynamical and interfacial properties are detailed, as also are techniques for data collection and analysis. Scientists, engineers and technologists will find the volume a valuable reference source covering a wide spectrum of fundamental concepts and modern technologies.
Skip to main content Skip to table of contents. Advertisement Hide. Molten Salts: From Fundamentals to Applications. Front Matter Pages i-ix. Molten Salts: Fundamentals.
Pages Modelling of Thermodynamic Data. User Account Log in Register Help. Search Close Advanced Search Help. Show Summary Details. More options …. See all formats and pricing.
- Chemical Papers.
- Molten Salts.
- Adenauer and the CDU: The Rise of the Leader and the Integration of the Party;
- Molten Salts.
Online ISSN See all formats and pricing Online. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. Volume 40 Issue 4 Oct , pp.
From Fundamentals to Applications
Volume 39 Issue 4 Oct , pp. Volume 38 Issue 6 Dec , pp.
Volume 37 Issue Sep , pp. Volume 36 Issue 6 Nov , pp. Volume 35 Issue 6 Nov , pp.
Volume 34 Issue 6 Nov , pp. Volume 33 Issue 6 Nov , pp. Volume 32 Issue 6 Nov , pp. Volume 31 Issue 6 Nov , pp.
High Temperature Corrosion in Molten Salts | Book
Volume 30 Issue 6 Nov , pp. Volume 29 Issue 6 Nov , pp.
- Irregular Heartbeat: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References?
- Science and Democracy: Making Knowledge and Making Power in the Biosciences and Beyond.
- Higher Education in Asia Pacific: Quality and the Public Good (International and Development Education).
- High Temperature Corrosion in Molten Salts.
- Music and Child Development;
Volume 28 Issue 6 Nov , pp.